Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Some Now, More Later

This is nothing more than saying stay tuned, I really have some good words stored up for you! I am just too tired to write 'em up. But there will be words. Oh yes. There will be words.


p.s. I'm tired because I work a lot of hours at Tiny Town. 

p.p.s. I got home at a reasonable hour tonight, in the 6:30 range, let the cats get some fresh air on the porch whilst I got nekkid and laid down for a short rest. Which turned into intermittent napping during Toddlers & Tiaras & Honey Boo Boo until My Mister came home at 9:30 with "dinner" in the form of a Taco from the Bell. Which I ate in bed while watching Honey Boo Boo.

p.p.p.s. I'm sort of addicted to Honey Boo Boo. And I find her to be somewhat charming. I've completely reversed my stance on that kid. She's far cuter in the personality arena then those spoiled brats on Toddlers & Tiaras. That show is just sad, far more so than the Honey Boo Boo clan. I kinda like 'em. There. I said it. 

p.p.p.p.s. I'm going to bed now. 

No comments: