Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2nd Thoughts

Reader. I rarely - in fact, never - have taken down a blog post. But I've felt bad for being a hater against little fuc...er.. ahem....the small children and parent's who don't know better, a.k.a, Toddlers & Tiaras. 

Let's just call it a reconsideration. 

I keep thinking of the phrase my friend uses: Let there be peace on Earth, and let it begin with me. And that wasn't very nice. It wasn't coming from a place of love. Or compassion for their stupidity. So I have reconsidered and have taken it down, for no other reason than to not have that little slice of negativity coming from me. 

That's not a guarantee against future negativity. Oh, nosiree. Just this one time. 

I think some little blogger just got her angel wings! 

Right. Right? 


No comments: