Sunday, August 19, 2012

Neighborhood Responder - Part I

This morning we were awakened by our Hillbilly Alarm Clock. It went like this: FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK! FUCK YOU! FUCK THIS! (then the word QUARTER was heard), more FUCKS, and then a bunch of punching noises. Into a wall, I hope, and not a person. 

All that at 10:00 a.m. on The Lord's Day. 

So I opened up my screen, stuck my head out of the window and yelled in the direction of the Fucks (coming from the street behind our house), "Calm down, Hillbilly!" 

And Kenny told me to stay out of it, he wanted to hear more of the shenanigans. But it was too late. Either my "holla back girl" was effective, or the Neighborhood Hillbilly was spent from all that aggression and laying in a collapsed heap of fucks on the floor.  



No comments: