Saturday, October 27, 2012

Not Worth Your Moment

We've got big busy plans to organize our home office, a.k.a., The Basement, today. Fun, right?. Right. 

Some people who work with My Mister are coming over in an hour and a half to help with this endeavor, because it's a huge undertaking. Once and for all, we're going to get a System to the madness. We hope. 

In the meantime, I thought of preparing for the cleaning extravaganza by making muffins or something. I haven't, because I don't have a good muffin mix handy, but I find it funny/sad/baffling that my first step for a day of cleaning involves baking. But aren't all things more fun with a baked good?? I"m trying to bring the fun, and it's a tough add to a day of basement-ing. I've just verbed that noun. Go ahead, I'll allow you to use it. Right now I'm chairing, and My Mister and the kittens are couching.  

This is going no where fast, much like my cleaning and baking projects. Perhaps I'll photo this transformation. Perhaps not. 

No comments: