Thursday, October 25, 2012

Diversity & Inclusion.

Waking up this morning, I poked My Mister awake and then told him this dreamy tale:

T: "I just had a really diverse dream. In the first part, I was walking down the street and set my bag down for a moment, and a silent Chinese woman snatched it from me. I followed her home and looked into the bag, and in the bag was some of my real-life stuff, including my really light-weight umbrella I like. I asked her why she took my stuff, and she just looked at me. Because she was a silent Chinese woman.  I let her keep it all, but was a little miffed about losing my umbrella."

"And then in the next scene, I was getting finger-banged by an extremely tall black basketball player, and I'm pretty sure Kim Kardashian was in the background.  I'm sure this was a dream, because he was able to slip his hands right into the loose waistband of my jeans, and I haven't had a loose waistband in years." 

K: mutters, "Huh." And rolls back over for more sleep. 

No comments: