Monday, April 11, 2011

Pollyanna

I'm back! Vacation goes super-duper fast, and yet sort of slow at the same time. I think it's really just that time marches on, not so much pinned to vacation.

I'm getting dressed and heading to the office. Have a pot of my favorite Sam's Club coffee brewing to help kickstart me into action.

As hard as the cruise bed was, I tossed and turned all night in my own quite comfy bed. Go figure. I think it's "first day of school" jitters - don't quite know what I'm walking into after being gone a week, however, my emails didn't look too bad. Yes, I cleaned 'em up last night. I hate walking in blind on a Monday morning after a week away. I need to know the demons that await.

Happy Monday, folks! Make it a good one, they go by in a flash. Choose a good attitude to go along with the day.


No comments: