Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lazy.

This is such a lazy post. Just a picture. Give me a demerit.

And ya know something? I really didn't do much at all this weekend. There's no real excuse for no post. Saturday I had a Shellac manicure (hot pink). Sunday we took a road trip to take care of some bizniz for My Mister. That exhausted me to the point that I came home and took a nap.

We did go to the movies Saturday, saw Arthur, the new Russell Brand movie. It was funny, but unfortunately I think they showed too many of the funny bits in the trailers so it made them less guffaw-out-loud-able. I hate it when movie trailers give too much away.

And now it's Sunday night and I've gotten very little else accomplished. I've got lots of stories in my head, but they just haven't made it to my fingers yet.

At least it's a short work week. It will be a Good Friday with the day off.


No comments: