Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just The Facts

I am officially too stupid to figure out my Mac. Everyone who says they are intuitive are stupid liars.

Street Widda's house sold. Some foreign dudes purchased it and are in the process of gutting it. We think they are going to try a "flip this house" on it, good luck. As for now, Street can still stay in the garage.

I've had a cold all week. And I'm such an asshole I touched someones baby at work, being overcome with the baby's cuteness, I just reached out my hand and touched it's head. I guess that's what ya get when you bring a baby into the workplace - you risk sick fuckers touching it.

I'm disgruntled that I can't figure out how to make a vacation video. It's making me sort of grit my teeth a little bit.

My stomach-clitoris/black-scabby-circle thing is healing. It's gross though. But not gross enough to stop Mr. Anderson from wanting to get busy, if you know what I mean. The penis knows no better.

Our two "new" cats (they've been here a year) are exceptional buggers. I don't know where all the bugs and spiders are coming from, quite frankly, but they've alerted us to multiple beetles and three spiders within the past week.

It's October already. I've signed us up for a covered bridges tour for next week, and we have a clambake on the Fall agenda. I like this time of year a lot. Sweaters and pie and festivals and colored leaves. All good things. Now if I could only make a video of it all.

No comments: