Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi-do

Hey Peeps!! 

Just saying good morning. 

I miss you. You know who you are. 
Happy Birthday. I am pretty sure it's Birthday Month for you. You know who you are. 
Thanks for stopping by to say "hi" in comments. It was nice hearing from you. You know who you are. 

I'm light on words lately, because I've been napping...er, I mean doing very important things lately. 

It's still Trixie vs. House. Organizing and shoving shit in drawers, and cleaning and throwing out of other stuff. Some things never change. I'm expecting a few makeover photos sometime soon. 

That is all. This is lame. But I wanted to say, "Hi-do." That's how they'd sometimes greet each other on the Andy Griffith Show. I like "hi-do," it sounds so friendly. I heart Mayberry. My dream would be to live in that little town, but I'd want Andy as my boyfriend and not Barney or Goober. 

I'd probably end up with Goober.

Have a great week! Talk to you later. Well, a one-sided chat. I'll tell you more about me. 




No comments: