Thursday, January 31, 2013

Heard Around The House


I send My Mister a picture of my work To-Do list as he often muses on what can possibly keep me so busy at Tiny Town that it's not uncommon for me to have a lunch of instant oatmeal. At 4:30 in the afternoon. 

We have a meeting every Tuesday where the projects are doled out and prioritized. This weeks list had 28 items on it. That doesn't count the "normal" shit we do each week, this is 28 additional items to cram into the workweek. 

His response: "Holy Sheet!"
My reply: "It's Ridiculist." 

========================================

I had an extra early work morning on Wednesday as I had a vendor in from Chicago to go over VIS (very important shit) beginning at 8:30 a.m. 

The night before I lamented, "I have to go to bed! I have to get up at Zero Dark Early tomorrow!" 

========================================

Speaking to my Mister about the perks we're (not quite) getting on upcoming vacation, I told him it was because he was a V.O.P.

When he asked what that was, I replied, "Very Ordinary Person."


========================================

I have to pack tonight. It's now 10:20. Contrary to the claims on my resume, I'm not always a self-starter. 




No comments: