Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's Cookin'

Nothing much to say to round out the weekend activities here. I was tired this weekend. Slept til noon on Sunday, and had to make an effort to get myself out of bed at that. Sluggish all day, but made some food. Whipped up a pot of chili that was an experiment of sorts. We are low on groceries and not stocking up prior to our trip next week (hooray!). I added pumpkin to the chili per The Healthy Hoff. It's tasty.

I also roasted beets. Lookout, blood-red poop!

And I roasted some red-skinned potatoes with garlic cloves. They are okay. I was just using up stuff in the fridge.

I've got a big pimple on the tip of my nose. Kenny said it's starting to make requests. Tonight it requested Oreos and milk, so I guess he's right.

More later...I know, I know, you can hardly wait.

No comments: