Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tinkering

Since I'm feeling a bit better today, I've squandered my time tinkering with creating a Wordpress blog. I also opened - and then quickly deleted - a Twitter account. I've had a Twitter account before, but didn't really know what it was accomplishing so I deactivated it. Then, today, it seemed like a good idea to try it again, until I posted my first tweet. It was dumb, and I deactivated myself again.

I still haven't gotten Wordpress up. I don't know why I feel compelled to cheat on Blogger, I guess I'm like a married man who just gets restless and wants to sample other sites. No offense, Married Men. Just the married men I know, specifically. More specifically, the men who I married. Those married men.

We're feeling better. Washed up all the bedroom things. Vacuumed. Dusted (a little). Made a pot of Hodgepodge Soup. That is, a pot of stuff we had available. It was a mix of chicken & turkey meats, in a beef base (because I was out of chicken bullion), rice (no noodles), and the usual soup vegetables: carrots, onions, celery. It's pretty okay tasting.

I'm still a little twingy. My mister just tried to seductively proposition me with a, "Hey, ya wanna do it?" and then did a little thrusting dance in my direction. How does one turn that offer down?? But I did, I begged off, since I'm not up to par, and frankly neither is he - he's just feeling worried because a four-day sex weekend got away from us. He's feeling a little anxious about making up for lost time. He'd rather have "sex when you're still a little sick and don't really enjoy any of it" than no sex. It'll be okay. I promise.

Now, off to get ready for my return to work. Then, 2 Tylenol PMs, a little bit of Househunters and it's lights out at the Balderson's. Or the Anderwin's.

No comments: