Thursday, March 26, 2009

Idiocracy.Part Deux.

Kenny and I stopped at Sam's Club Monday night to pick up a Cuisinart Food Processor. While we were there we did a bit of shopping, picking up some household necessities. We're low on laundry detergent so I directed Kenny to put some in the cart.

Kenny: "Here's Tide, do you want this one?"
Tracye: "No, get this one, it's much cheaper and it's just laundry detergent. Plus, I like the way it smells."
Kenny: "Idiot, that's FABRIC SOFTENER."

It's the brand I've been buying for the past few times - some French-labeled stuff, can't quite pronounce it or read the French label. But Kenny could, enough to make out the words "Fabric Softener." Huh. Maybe that's why his jeans always look dirty. Soft. But dirty.
I should get fired from Housewife role.

No comments: