Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Open Love Letter


I've missed you. It's been far, far too long since we were last together. And our parting wasn't on the best of terms; you let me down, disappointed and confused and bitter about the years we'd spent happily together. Was I wrong about all those good years and the man I thought you to be? Or was our last year together just a tangled confusion of "where are we going in this relationship?"
We needed some time apart to really realize what we mean to each other. We took a nice healthy break from each other, and while I've been lonely and have missed you greatly, my hope is that our time apart has given us both a chance to reassess ourselves and bring the best to our renewed relationship. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, on a more regular basis. Our last tease of a meeting together left me yearning for more. I've shaved my legs for you.


No comments: