Sunday, August 16, 2015

Much Ado About Nothing

Hey Ho, Reader.  Yep, another week goes by without any news from my enda town.  I had plans to write about the nonsense that's my life but then I got busy, and then 10:00 p.m. on Sunday night rolled right around and here we sit, me with really nothing to say and you not here to read all about it. 

In a nutshell, August has gone down like this:


  • Laughing
  • Eating (corn, peaches!)
  • Kissing (Kittens)
  • Friending
  • Drinking (yes, thank you I will have a beer!)
  • Planning (vacations, long weekends, impromptu cookouts)
  • Cleaning 


What's missing from that list is writing. And exercising. 

I keep planning on doing both, and then see all of the above. 

But yeah, the list is starting with laughing. I'm having a really fun time lately.  Work, home - it's all a good time. I hope the same goes for you. 

Miss you. Let's get together sometime. Unless you're a stalker, and then please disregard.  

No comments: