Friday, May 1, 2015

And Scene.

I'm back to my regularly scheduled life, Reader.  And I'm back with a head cold, so even extra exciting.  

I have so. many. words.  I don't even know where to begin.  Let's just say that once my head stops feeling like Spongebob Squarepants is living in between my ears, I may have some words to actually write.  I know, I know - I didn't do any of it like I had planned while on my Life Hiatus, but maybe I'll be able to get back in the groove. Maybe.

Tonight I've got special tickets to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at the Playhouse Square downtown. I've got to get started on getting ready for that because I am currently a mess. A jet-lagged, stuffed-headed, deaf-in-one-ear mess.  

It's gonna take a little work, Reader. And some smoke and mirrors.

No comments: