Thursday, May 23, 2013

Piss On Me.

I feel as if I have nothing interesting to blog about, Reader. With the concerning part of that sentence being that I must be thinking the normal nonsense is interesting, since I blog about it. 

Anyway, it's just another day done & over with. It's cold. 

I've been slowly packing up some stuff. My landlord informed me tonight she'd like me to repaint the living room & dining room of this house since I painted the walls a dark fig color. I'll add that project to the list. Fair enough request, I guess. 

Tonight when I came in late, the wickedly blowing wind had knocked the bedroom door shut, locking my cat Toby in there. I'm not sure how long he was in there, it could have been as soon as when My Mister left the house this afternoon, around 2:30, and I didn't get home until 10:00ish, so he may have been in lockdown for 7 1/2 hours or so. Or possibly 15 minutes, but from the way he was acting it was a good long time.

I let him out. 

He went a little bit crazy. 

Normally he's a mild cat.  But after being locked up? He came and jumped up on the bed while I was still in the room and started gyrating around and purring, wanting some pets. I obliged him. 

Then he tore off the bed like a mad hatter, and ran down the hallway, kicked off a wall in the kitchen, chased Kitty Purry, and came back to the bedroom. 

He was still wound up as I made my way into the kitchen.  Where I discovered someone ~ahem, Kitty Purry? ~ decided to poop on the floor. Because we emptied the 2nd litter box, as we're packing, and stuff is sort of every where, I thought that maybe, just maybe, they'd be all good with the one giant litter pan. 

Nay Nay, Reader. 

While I was cleaning up that delight, Toby, still wound up from his captivity, came over near me and proceeded to back his ass up and piss all over my slippers that were on the floor in the kitchen. Right in front of me. Right there. Before my very eyes.  

All I could do was watch in disbelief. 

This is the same cat I blame for pissing all over my wool winter coat while we were gone on vacation back in February. I discovered that little treat after I wore my coat to work, and the smell settled in as it dried. Everyone wanted to be my friend that day. 

So when something doesn't go quite his way? He pees on my things. 

Lucky me.  I can hardly wait to see what happens when I come home from Vegas next month. 


No comments: