Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pork Revenge

We paid for the bargain on the pork. The PorkKarma Gods saw to that.

Kenny shit about seven times the following day. In fact, he got out of bed at 3:00 a.m. and had to shit.

I tasted like I smelled like garlic. All. Day. Long. No one was closetalking me on Monday. My coworker told me I didn't stink, but I think she was just being polite.

We both had to take a Zantac Monday evening.

I don't even want to think about The Other White Meat. For a long, long while.

However, I'm hosting a baby shower at work on Wednesday, and made shredded pork with black beans & green chili's to balance against the normal-order-of-business ground beef.

It sounded like a better idea when I bought it on Sunday, prior to the consumption on the garlicky pork.

I don't have the gumption to even taste the concoction I created. We're going to go in tomorrow and hope for the best.


No comments: