Monday, January 3, 2011

2011. So Far.

We just got home from a Vegas New Year Extravaganza. It was an extravaganza, rest assured. But now we're home and it's 11:33 p.m. and I have to work in the morning. But before all that, I have to unpack, and instead I sit here and have nothing of importance to say other than, "Twinkle has a cold."

Yup. We just got him over his toothache, and came home to a wheezing, snotty, sneezy, you-can-hear-his-nose-rattle-when-he-breathes small little Twinkle Toes.

Luckily, he was going into the vet tomorrow night for a checkup on his tooth and insulin levels. I am going to put a little Vicks Vaporub on his nose, even though I know he's going to hate it. He'll thank me when his snorkeltube opens up. Or maybe not.

Welcome, 2011!! I'm refusing sick cats to the Universe right now. You hear me, Universe?? I'm RE-FUSE-ING a year of sick cat(s).

No comments: