Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's a Powerful Beat

Eh, fuck it.

Maybe not posting nonsense is a bad idea, as it can be a crutch to forget my worries and strife and spread the religion on the rhythm of life. We sang that song in choir, and suck it Kenny, yes I was allowed to join choir.

Another absolutely pointless thing that I learned is eating up my very valuable brain space is some lines from the very first episode of Laverne DeFazio & Shirley Feeney. Yes, the first episode included their last names. We watched it on Saturday. And I recited along with them, "...and if it ever gets too hot, Pepsi Cola hits the spot." Kenny looked at me incredulously, and now understands why I can't remember when trash night is, because my brain is cluttered with old choir song lyrics and sporadic lines from 70's sitcoms.

But what I really came here to tell you about is my latest product find: Tide Totalcare laundry detergent. Somehow a sample of that stuff ended up on my washing machine and when I was cleaning all the bedding after our weekend flu bout, I used the Tide to clean our down comforter because I figured it would smell new/different from my normal detergent and make it exciting to crawl into bed. More exciting than it is knowing that sexy Mr. Anderson is laying there waiting for me, that is. More exciting than that.

Anyway. I washed and dried our comforter and put it on the bed and could not believe my eyes. That comforter was ridiculously clean! I hadn't even realized how dirty it was, until I saw how clean and fresh it looked! It had a couple of stains on it from who's knows what (pets/Vicks Vapor rub/we won't explore other options) that just never came out when I'd wash it.

But now? Clean. As a Whistle. I heart that product, and even bought 2 jugs of it while we were at Target tonight. And it was sort of expensive ($11.99 a jug, with a $5 Target gift card if you bought 2 of them, so I did) and I didn't care, because it's that exciting.

I am excited to wash laundry. Dear Garth, please help me, I know not who I've become.




No comments: