Sunday, August 29, 2010

On the 7th Day, There Was Cake

Behold, my wedding cake treat.

Kenny dropped it in the hallway. It almost made it to me intact. Almost. But I didn't judge the cupcakes by the container, oh no sirree. I got up out of bed at 1 a.m. and enjoyed both a vanilla and a chocolate.

And then I had the last two (posted above) for breakfast.

Am I surprised I've made no weight-loss progress before our big cruise in two weeks? Well, maybe a little...I don't eat cupcakes EVERY day. But still. I have no control when it comes to cake.

Did I mention that the cruise ship (The Oasis of the Seas) has a gourmet cupcake station? Rather than planning out my excursions, I've instead informed Kenny that my big plan for this vacation to be considered a success is to try a different gourmet cupcake every day. That is actually a SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely - or whatever that corporate acronym actually stands for) goal and therefore I am going to do my best.

Oh, and by the way, the cupcakes were fantastic.




No comments: