Monday, July 19, 2010

As Facebook says, "It's Complicated"

I'm mad. I'm mad and I'm tired. I do not adapt to change well. I am in a love/hate relationship with my new Mac, with Mr. Anderson, with my job, with the house (always the house!), with the thought that I've squandered a beautiful summer day with a giant layer of mad that I've worn around like a polyester leisure suit. I know I should take it off, but I am just not ready to.
I broke up with Kenny on Facebook. That is, I've removed my relationship status. I don't want to be in a relationship today. Maybe not even tomorrow. Hell, maybe all week. You can't put a timeline on a good hard mad. Maybe you should, but I have been unsuccessful joking myself out of it, or even reading my books on being more Zen - fuck Zen. Where has Zen gotten me?
So there it is. Whatever it is you're doing, I hope it's more enjoyable than sitting around in a great big pile of mad, because it truly is a waste of a day. But knowing that isn't going to stop me.

No comments: