Sunday, February 15, 2009

My I Don't Have To Run Day

Another day in the Anderson-Baldwin household. We got off on a better foot today, still sleeping in very late once again. We've slept in til 11:00 a.m. both days and I loved it!! I love staying up late and sleeping in late. So we started off late, but happy with each other.
I had plans to go see a play at Cleveland Theater with my friend Katie on Sunday afternoon, so while we did that Kenny took the opportunity to go see Friday the 13th and Push. He also did a load of laundry, he's been pretty helpful around the house lately. Other than that, I've done very little with myself today. I didn't even make it to the grocery store, I just wasn't interested in carrying stuff up and down steps. Maybe tomorrow after work.
Okay, for those of you who have asked if I got a Snuggie for Christmas, I'm watching the commercial for that right now, and No, that is now what I received. It's some type of blanket with snaps, but not a Snuggie - that actually looks pretty stupid, and it really is just a reverse robe. Seriously, why I'm not a millionaire is beyond me - people come up with really stupid shit. I really need to market my stupid ideas, God knows I've got plenty of them. One's sure to stick!
So where does that leave us? Well, I think I'm heading off to bed to watch House Hunters before nodding off to sleep. I booked tickets to Vegas over the weekend, planned 'er in advance for the 4th of July weekend. Whoever wants to join the par-tay, get some tickets and come along! Airfare was pretty darn reasonable, no sense waiting til the last minute, of course we're going to go over the 4th.

Meggan would be proud of me, I started reading Harry Potter. I'm not sure they're something I could read all 7 books on, but so far it's enjoyable enough. Not can't-put-down compelling, but good enough and easy to read. Except for the pronouncing the names part. Hermaphrodee? Whatever the chick's name is....
Well, since I've got nothing more than that right now, I'll go let the excitement build and try to come up with something more entertaining later.

The End.

No comments: