Friday, December 28, 2007

Wrapping Up 2007

We leave for Vegas tomorrow evening. I should be doing something productive, like, oh, for instance, laundry or putting away some of the Christmas haul, or something. Packing. Stuff like that. Instead I've pissed the day away, doing sporadic tasks that don't amount to much at the end of the day. And it's about the end of the day. I did manage to take the Christmas tree and few miscellaneous decorations down and packed them away in the basement. So that counts for something. The cats - particularly Twinkle - will really miss the tree. He got my money's worth out of it again this year.


I think I'll take a little nap....




Santa brought the kitties some toys; they had a good time playing with them:





Kenny's grandfather Stanley opened his gifts. We bought him a Master's hat (golf), which he really liked.




My nephews, Trevor and Justin, at Sophie's house where we exchanged gifts:




Kenny and Linda figured out how to work the digital photo frames:






The Girl Cat - what a pretty little thing! She's getting more lovable, I've been forcing kisses on her and she's finally coming around a bit. I'm not in fear of her anymore. At least, not as much.

Getting ready to head out on Christmas Day. I look like a 41 year old. WTF.


I'm single-handedly bringing Sexy Back:


And Sexy is officially back:



And Christmas 2007 drew to a close:




Peace and enjoy the last few days of 2007 and start those resolutions for 2008! I'm happy to report that I did accomplish some things on my list.
2007 was somewhat tumultuous, I'm hoping for an easier 2008.

No comments: