Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Random Thoughts

Some Things I Dislike:

  • Weak people. Get some backbone, do the right thing, stand up for your convictions, don't fuck with people's heads that don't deserve it.

  • Scraggley cuticles.

  • High humidity.

  • Bad shoes.

  • Bad hair. Bad EXPENSIVE hair.

  • Screaming kids.

  • Screaming kids that run amok in public venues.

  • Weekend obligations.

  • Sore feet.
Some Things I Like:

  • Fucking with people's heads that deserve it.

  • Cake.

  • Frosting.

  • A strong back.

  • Kind shoes.

  • My boyfriend!!

  • My boyfriend in the rack :)

  • Dinner out.

  • Wings and icy-cold beer. Especially with my boyfriend.

  • Hanging out with my girlfriends.

  • Cats in bed.

  • Cats on my lap while watching television.

  • Weekend afternoon catnaps. With cats.

  • Friendly faces.
  • Dark nailpolish.

Some Things I'm Thankful For:

  • That my kitty is feeling better.
  • That I'm with the one I love/who loves me back.
  • My family.
  • A roof over my head.
  • Decent health for myself and those I love.
  • Enough money to pay my bills and still have fun.
  • Finally getting my divorce finalized!
  • My independence.
  • Living in America.
  • My right to vote.
  • My right to pursue happiness. I may not find it, but I have the right to keep looking.
  • TV - big tv's :)

No comments: